Thursday, January 12, 2006

How to Write Software

I have an idea on a new set of articles on software development. What if I ask everyone on what the next killer web app will be, and start implementing it with publishing daily articles on how to actually write software from scratch? What if I ask everyone to participate? I will keep the design good and will ask everyone to make it even better. I will keep the development agile so we shall go fast. I will put the solution online as we’ll have a smallest piece to be put online, and we will evolve it to what we need.

So, anybody’s interested?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me!
I´m sending you a mail with my address personally.

Thu Jan 12, 01:33:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! As far as I know, this hasn't been done like this. It'd be great for other coders to see how a colleague does it and great for non-coders so they can appreciate the process

Thu Jan 12, 06:13:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger dkrukovsky said...

Thanks for your feedback. As you might have noted, I created the website and started implementing it:
http://write-software.blogspot.com/

Welcome!

Denis.

Fri Jan 13, 03:23:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home